On page SEO stand for On page search engine ranking. On page seo can be defined as process of optimizing your web pages keeping in view search engines guidelines to improve usability and accessibility for your visitors and search engines.
“On Page optimization is process of optimizing website keywords, website development technical issues, contents and site architecture” – Mohnesh Kohli
The following are the on page SEO factor which must be optimized properly increase usability and ranking in search engines.
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Density
- Meta Tags Optimization i.e title and Description
- Website Content Optimization
- Technical Issue of Web Development i.e hosting, 301 redirects, robots.txt, CSS, HTML coding and Java script
- Page Speed Optimization
- Search Engine Sitemap Generation
- Webmaster Tools Setup
- Google Analytics Setup
- Site Architecture i.e Internal link structure, URL name structure
- Optimizing photos, Video and Flash Content
Search engine gives less importance to On page SEO factors as compare to Off page SEO because on page factors are in control of Website owners can be manipulates easily. On page SEO factors has important role in ranking of a website so must be addressed responsibly.