I am working on many social network but like Google+ the most. When discussed with staff they all voted the reason is that I am into web marketing. It may be true but still the mini personal blogging platform of Google Plus is better than others. Since I am more familiar with functioning of Google+ and will like to share some tips on posting which will help you to create, engage and share on G+
- Bold and descriptive title of your post.
- Use shorten URL.
- Use of image or photo in post.
- Brief summary of your post.
- Mentioning other users in post.
- Use @Name to find the users to be mentioned.
- Use of texting style like bold, strikethrough and italics.
- Have question at end to engage more users.
- Use of proper hashtags.