Content writing outsourcing is common practice in digital marketing industry. It is a popular option to outsource content creation to freelancers and agencies by a small and medium size organisation which cannot offer full time experts content writers to write on complicated, specialist or technical topics. However big brands and large organizations do not prefer outsourcing their content creation work to large extent. I love content creation outsourcing to get valuable, relevant, quality content and it saves you cost, time, effort, energy and resources.
Now the question which content creation task can be outsourced. Here is list of content creation activities which all or few can be outsourced
- Keyword research to write an article and blog post
- Creating catchy title and headlines of content
- Collection of data or statistics to be used in content
- Interviewing people
- Finding, editing and optimizing photo to be inserted with content
- Finding and creating a variety of media types – videos, infographics, slideshows, audio etc
- Plagiarism checking and duplicate content detection
- Creating Metadata including title, description and keywords of content post
- Evaluating content perform on a mobile – mobile friendly
- Data entry in word, or Google docs
- PDF conversion, splitting and merging
- Editorial calendar management including spreadsheet work
- Content backup management
- Content budget creation, analysis and preparing variance report.
- Offsite content creating to get back links your post or website
- Repurposing content
Content creating outsourcing can be used to save your time, cost and energy and can be helpful in concentrating on more important tasks or high level strategy of your business. At the end I would like to warn you to be aware of freelancers or content writing agency which use content rewriting programs to spin pre-written content and try to sell it as original, unique and quality content.
Short URL : http://megr.in/p02xz