Mozscape index updated today morning. Moz Api updates also includes Domain Domain Authority ( DA), Page Authority (PA), MozRank and Moztrust. After the closure of Google pagerank the most popular metrics in search engine marketing agency is DA. Most of link building view guest blog posting is executed on the basis of Moz metrics.
Here are stats for this release:
- 183,362,041,336 (183 billion) URLs.
- 35,023,438,465 (35 billion) subdomains.
- 265,093,770 (265 million) root domains.
- 1,266,666,920,789 (1.3 trillion) links.
- Followed vs nofollowed links
- 4.41% of all links found were nofollowed
- 38.67% of nofollowed links are internal
- 61.33% are external
- Rel canonical
- 48.42% of all pages employ the rel=canonical tag
- The average page has 138 links on it
- 117.19 internal links on average.
- 21.21 external links on average
Commonly MOZ Api is updated once in a month. Last update was on 5th March and after 16 days this is the latest update. You can check your latest Moz metrics at Megri Bulk DA Checker and Credit for updated Megri Outreach
Added on 28.3.2019
Free API is not more lucurative for SEO tool companies. Read in detail what moz api changes in free plan